Silicon Valley Moms Group LLC sites mentioned in the press:
December 2009 LAist, 12/11/09 Help A Mother Out: Bring Diapers to the Treehouse this Sunday
Toy & Family Entertainment, RoleMommy.com 4/21/09 Guess Who Just Got Lots of Mommy Blogger Love?(Silicon Valley Moms Group in powerful mom community section)
ABC News 4/13/09 Parenting Blogs May Be Held Liable For Product Reviews (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
New York Daily News 4/7/09 Your mama's so tech-savvy, she loves to text message.... with her mom (New Jersey Moms Blog)
Scholastic.com 4/06/09 Take a Byte Our of Life (Silicon Valley Moms Group)
Morning News Beat 3/27/09 Las Vegas Blog: Reporting from the IRI Summit 2009, Day 2 (Chicago Moms Blog)
The New York Daily News 3/24/09 The Real Housewives Of Brooklyn (New York City Moms Blog)
Palo Alto Online 3/6/09 Editorial: Facebook must face up to "cyber-bullying" (Silicon Valley)
ABC News 2/11/09 Salma Hayek and why she breastfed another woman's baby (NYC Moms Blog)
Boston.com 1/23/09 Mean girls (and how to help your daughter deal with them) (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
KTVU January 2009 Video interview with Beth Blecherman, Co-founder of SV Moms Group on Stay At Home Moms Trying to Produce Income In Touch Economy (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Advertising Age 11/17/08 How Twittering Critics Brought Down Motrin Mom Campaign (Los Angeles Moms Blog)
Blogs and Sites Mentioning SV Moms Group 2008 DonorsChoose.org Blogger Challenge:
- Beth from Techmamas: DonorsChoose.org Challenge: Donate To Help Schools
- Jamie from Blonde Mom Blog: Help Make A Difference In Our Public Schools
- Leticia from Tech Savvy Mama: Website of the Week: Support Public Education with DonorsChoose.org
- Meghan from Meaghan's Mindless Muttering: Donor's Choose
- Jodi from Jodifur: I Know That These Are Hard Economocial Times
- Lotus from Sarcastic Mom: Definitely Good For The Kids
- Amy from Selfish Mom: Help Out Some Public Schools
- Florinda from The 3R'S: Reading, 'Riting, And Randomness: Saturday Review 10-4 (good buddy)
- Ana from Finding Bonggamom: Give, baby, give!
- Nicole from Not Just A Working Mom: Help a kid out... Invest in our future... Are you up for the Challenge?
- Robyn from Who's The Boss?: What if you could change the world for the price of a latte?
- Josephine from MOMMYVENTS: Help a teacher out.....
- Melissa from Cool Stuff We Dig: We Dig the DonorsChoose.org Blogger Challenge
- MJ from ChicagoMomViews.net: Chicago Public Schools need us!
- Jessica from Surely You Nest: DonorsChoose - Targeted Gifts to Public School Class Projects
- Lisa from Blog On The Wall: Help Impoverished Public Schools
- Stacy from Fabulous Miss S.: Boogers and Giving and DC Metro Moms Donor Challenge
- Karen from SOBCon08: Karen Putz Shares Her World
- Michele from Mom Without A Map: Keep The Momentum Going
- Shelli from BagMomma: Invest In Education
- Stacey from Laptop TV Mom: Donors Choose: Buying Books for our Schools
- Jessica from Jessica Gottlieb: Hey, Mom, This Means You
- Donya from Crooked Eyebrow: It's Your Choice.....
- Cindy from We All Fall Down: Help Chicago Schoolchildren
- Sara from Self Made Mom: Hi, I'm Alive
- Lia from Freitas Family Follies: Donors Choose: Help A Teacher Out
- Dayna from Bourbon Baybee: A Poser Donates
- Myrna from Tangerine Times: Donors Choose Blogger Challenge
- Six Apart/blogs.com: Bloggers, Start Your Engines!
- Burbed.com: Silicon Valley Moms Blog Donors Choose
- Dad Or Bust: Laughs are only a nickel
- Successful and Outstanding Bloggers: Karen Putz on the Chicago Moms Blog Donors Choose Challenge
July 23, 2008: Palo Alto Weekly News Mom and dad's duties get virtual nip-tuck (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
July 17, 2008 Chevy created a video release about SV Moms Group Summer Road Trip '08
July 17, 2008: KPIX CBS 5 (San Francisco): Interview with Mom Road Trip Bloggers and SIlicon Valley Moms Blog.
July 17, 2008: CBS (Reno): Still waiting for link from CBS Reno. Mom Road Trip Bloggers were interviewed from Harrah's Casino in Reno on July 17th (early morning).
July 16, 2008: CBS (Salt Lake City): Still waiting for link from CBS Salt Lake City. Mom Road Trip Bloggers were interviewed in Salt Lake City.
July 14, 2008: Press Release from Six Apart: Six Apart Partners With Silicon Valley Moms Group on Their Summer Road Trip
July 13, 2008: ACTION 3 NEWS OMAHA: LIVE interview of Mom Road Trip Bloggers, Meagan, Devra and Sarah.
July 13, 2008: CBS CHICAGO MORNING NEWS: Interviewed (LIVE) Mom Road Trip Bloggers, Meagan, Devra and Sarah.
July 11, 2008: CBS DC EVENING NEWS: Interviewed Mom Road Trip Bloggers, Devra and Sarah right before they took off from DC.
July 11, 2008: Press Release from Silicon Valley Moms Group: SV Moms Group Summer Road Trip '08 PRESS RELEASE
- Guy Kawasaki - How To Change The World: Smart Marketing: Cannonball Run For Chicks
- GM Blogs: Chevy Road Tippin' To Blogher
- The EVERYTHING Typepad Blog: TypePad Mommy Bloggers Embark on Their Summer Road Trip ’08
- Deal Architect: Cannonball Run 2.0?
- MomsMinivan.com: Blogger Mom Road Trip!
- Manafu Blog: Blogs: Campanie pe bloguri la americani
- Mommyvents: Type A Mom
- Paper Bridges: Blogher Road Trip: A Fantasy Conversation With My Husband
- Sarah And The Goon Squad: The Big News
- Parentopia: We're baaaack and then we'll be on the road, but we're taking you with us!
- Seasons For All: Silicon Valley Moms Group - Summer Road Trip '08
- MomViews.net - Mom Bloggers On A Road Trip
- Working Moms Against Guilt: Queens Of The Road
- Phat Mommy: Road Trip To Blogher
- Seriously Mama: Life Is A Highway.......
- A Bushel And A Peck: DC Metro Moms Must-Know Info.
- Loser Moms: Psssst.
- Adventures In Juggling: Road Trip
- Chefdruck Musings: A Few Shout Outs
- BusyBodyBook Blog: The Silicon Valley MOMS Group Road Trip To Blogher - Off and running.
- Tech Savvy Mama: Heading To BlogHer
- BagMomma: Coast to Coast: BlogHer or Bust
- Hormone-colored Days: Mom Road Trip: Astronaut Diapers And Mountain Dew
- Meagan Francis: if you need me next week, you can try me on my car phone......
- Y&R: Receita de sucesso?
- Bring The Family: Elsewhere: Mom Road Trip
- Deep Much Big Rake: Mom Road Trip, aka Devra and Sarah's (and Meagan's and Aviva's and Jill's) Excellent Adventure
- Queen Of Spain: Kicking Off BlogHer: my friends, and Katie Couric
- BlogHer: Katie Couric kicks off BlogHer: Video
- A Parent In Silver Spring: BlogHer, Katie Couric, Road Trips & APISS
- MOMformation: Mom Road Trip to BlogHer
- Ageless Body/Timeless Mom: Mommy Blogger Road Trip Shameless Promotion
- Jodifur: It Must Be Said
- Want Sugar: On SV Moms + Katie Couric Video video message
- DVM Moms (District Virginia Maryland): Road Trip: Power of Mommybloggers!
- My Life As It Is: Road Trip!
- This Full House: Gone Fishing - Will Be Back Soon, Or Not
- Meagan Francis: what I'll miss/what I won't
- My Funny, Funny Family: Mommy Playdate
- Kristabella: Full of Snark SInce 1977: It's A Blogstravaganza!
- Lauren the Cartoon Goddess: See what other moms do....
- Mother's With Cancer: Flashes of Hope
- Beneath The Brand: A Road Trip Worth Taking
- Marketing Mommy: I won't blubber about BlogHer
- Sellsius: Blogging Moms Go Cross Country
- Coruja (Parenting)" Maes blogueiras ganham a estrada
- Ask Patty: Moms On The Road: From D.C. to Cali
- The EcoChic Organizer: Mom Road Trip Pit Stop in Chicago
- parentdish (AOL living): Mommy Bloggers Cross-Country Roadtrip to BlogHer
MSNBC 5/2/08 Grandparents behaving badly (New Jersey Moms Blog)
NBC 11.com 5/13/08 Live Video Interview with Jill Asher, Co-Founder of Silicon Valley Moms Blog (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
YouTube 5/6/08 Silicon Valley Moms Bloggers Meet California First Lady Maria Shriver (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Jill Asher, co-founder of the Silicon Valley Moms Group LLC, interviewed on the Today Show. April 2008
Today Show 4/2/08 Interview With Jill Asher of Silicon Valley Moms Blog (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
February 2008 - Chicago Moms Blog was listed as one of 171 best blogs in Chicago in February 2008 issue of Chicago Magazine. Click Here to see the online article - Chicago Moms Blog is listed under the "Parenting" category. (Chicago Moms Blog)
ABC News 1/24/08 Funny or Informative? Mom Video Blogs Sex Education (DC Metro Moms Blog)
ABC News 12/27/07 Should Parents Let Kids Travel With Other Families? (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Today Show 11/13/07 Wall Street Versus Main Street: Customers Cut Back As Economy Slides (Chicago Moms Blog)
ABC News 10/08/07 The Letter of Sex Discrimination Laws Versus Reality (Chicago Moms Blog)
John Edwards Blog 10/02/07
Have you heard about Elizabeth Edwards and the Mommy Bloggers? (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Daily Kos 10/02/07
Have you heard about Elizabeth Edwards and the Mommy Bloggers? (Silicon Valley Moms Blog and Chicago Moms Blog)
BNet Research Center 9/21/07 Come In And Play; Cooler Weather Leaves Parents Searching For New (Chicago Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News 9/14/07 "Valley Web site draws postings from John Edwards' wife", View From A Blog. (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
ABC News 9/05/07 Life Stages: New Cell Service Blocks Kids' Calls, Texts, Downloads (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
ABC News 9/05/07 Life Stages: New Cell Service Blocks Kids' Calls, Texts, Downloads (DC Metro Moms Blog)
Washington Post 9/04/07 Who's Blogging - Boys Wearing Crocs Is Hurt On Escalator (DC Metro Moms Blog)
Good Morning America/ABC News 8/30/07 Family Politics:Blogger Debates Kids' Place on Trail, Click here to see the video. (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
NHL Blog (Paul Kukla) 8/14/07 Kari at Silicon Valley Moms Blog wants you... (Give Hockey A Try Day) (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Sharkspage Blog 8/10/07 Norcal Women's Hockey League sponsors Give Hockey a Try Day August 18th (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News 8/1/07 Employers benefit when mothers have job flexibility (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Daily Kos 7/29/2007 Edwards Evening News Roundup - Sunday Night Edition (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News 6/18/07 Celebrate, Don't, don't criticize motherhood choices (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News 6/13/07 Off to work or stay home? The battle is still raging (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Wall Street Journal 5/18/07 Helping Overbooked Parents Cut Back Their Schedules (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
Mommybloggers Dish with Silicon Valley Moms Blog (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News, 4/2/07: Hutchison: Moms need a break from studies and guilt (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
The Palo Alto Weekly News, 8/15/06: Living In A Bloggers World: Proliferation of blogs creates new communities within Silicon Valley (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
San Jose Mercury News, 8/02/06: "(Sue) Hutchison: Blog world finally gets it: Sisterhood is powerful" (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)
July 2006 - Ogilvy Blog Feeds - Influential Blogs in the Mom Blog category (Silicon Valley Moms Blog)